Wednesday, February 3, 2010

remember those 3d pictures?

remember a couple of years ago when the rage was to look at a picture and have it turn into 3d before your very eyes?i do and in all honesty it drove me a little nuts until i saw something that other people saw rather instantly and i was left feeling like an inferior human being.
well, this weekend i met two great brothers and one told me he could not understand how his girlfriend could not look at coins for a whole weekend without going a little bananas.
he must have struck a nerve in me because my wife sometimes feels the same thing about me and i always remind her i am 'I am building her a dynasty' and can not understand how she could not want to join me in my pursuit for that great coin in the sky.
well, it finally hit me that coin collecting is very much like that 3d picture book and i no longer will get offended when she wants to play solitaire on the computer instead of helping me in my passion.
as with 3d pictures it takes time or you may never see what the other person sees.
oh , well excuse me its time for my knitting lesson now.
JUST KIDDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment