Thursday, October 14, 2010

Arizona is driving me crazy

Maybe i have had a bad day because my furnace went out and i have been trying to get Directv,with one t,to give me a damn rebate but i cannot figure out the territorial state quater's design.I purchased them yesterday and just started looking at them today. When i pulled out a roll I did not know what the design was trying to portray.
Perhaps,with all the state and territorial quarters being released they have gotten to me. I am in a
trance and will never be the same again. If any readers of this blog can help me with this design I would be most appreciative. Until then i will remain confused and mystified over what the artist was trying to portray
I will send one to the person who has the best explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment