Saturday, March 26, 2011

A New Book Recommendation

I have been fortunate to become friends with the author of the book,The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur. His name is Mike Michalowicz and I recommend his book to all new entrepreneurs.
Although,the book is not really for experienced entrepreneur's it is enjoyable reading and swims upstream like myself.
When he wrote that business plans can slow an entrepreneur down and to stick with your gut instincts he expressed what I have been saying for years in business meetings.
The book also gives the reader a review of their inner core feelings and I would give the book as a gift to anyone going into business for themselves.
You can find the book on Amazon.Com. and do not forget to check out his website which is in the book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment